Friday, May 20, 2011

Dressed in 2D: Roger Klotz

After months of thinking about it and planning trips to Savers that have yet to happen, I have FINALLY brought together my first outfit that is a nod to a famous cartoon character. I was looking through my wardrobe last night to see if there was anything I could pull together without going out to buy anything, and it dawned on me--Roger Klotz from Doug.

Simple enough. All I needed was a white T and jeans, a leather jacket, and sideswept hair. I wasn't willing to dye my skin green, but I had recently gotten lime green nail polish, so I think that sufficed. The results:




Though it's normal enough that nobody around me noticed, I still felt super cool and animated. So here's hoping that now that I've had a taste of it, I'll get to Savers soon in search of my next character. I think all I need to complete a Linus Van Pelt is a striped red shirt.

If you have any suggestions on other cartoons that should be emulated, feel free to let me know.

No comments: