Monday, February 7, 2011

Soup or Bowl?

It has been a good amount of time since I have written here. For a bit, I was attempting to see if a move to Tumblr was necessary. It's tempting, really. So many famous blogs, so user friendly, so trendy. But I figure since everyone and their third cousin (twice removed) is using it now, all of the hipsters are coming back to Blogspot in protest. So by never really hopping on board the Tumblr Train, I have a leg up on the hipsters and their patchouli-scented dreadlocks.

Or am I getting hipsters confused with hippies? This might warrant a few minutes of research at Urban Dictionary.

In any case, hopefully I'll be writing here more often again. But for now, all I have to say is this:

Puppy Bowl VII


















Never have "ridiculous" and "adorable" come together in so perfect a marriage.

No comments: